Today
December 30, 2017

Turkey’s deal to buy S-400 with the Russian side passing NATO

Finally, Turkey has signed an agreement to purchase the S-400 missile defense system from Russian side by side. On December 29, Moscow and Ankara signed a $ 2.5 billion loan agreement to buy the missile defense system.

Previously Turkey was facing tremendous criticism from the center of NATO-sponsored countries for the plan to buy the S-400 from Russia.

Turkey’s state media said the deal was signed in Turkish capital Ankara. According to the agreement, 45 percent of S-400 purchases will be paid in advance. The remaining 55 percent will be repaid via Russian loan. Sergei Chemezov, the Russian manufacturer of Russian missile Rosetek Corporation, said this.

According to the contract, the S-400 Trump system will supply Turkey to Turkey in the late 209 or early 2020.

CONVERSATIONS